Monday, October 28, 2013

Howdy!

Hello, blogging world! I have missed you. I'm new to Blogger but not new to blogging. I wrote a lot more before kids. It's time to get back to it!

About me: I'm a stay at home mommy to two kids - Chickadee, age 4, and Dude, age 1. I was formerly what might be considered fluffy (a bit...soft) but I shed weight after having Dude - without too much effort - other than eating less processed food and running a few times a week. Fluffy also refers to my year-long love of cloth diapers. Don't judge - I'll explain it all in an upcoming post. I'll tell you all about the biggest question - POOP. (sorry. It is a mommy blog, after all!)

I love to cook and am about to wrap up my first Whole 30 eating challenge. I also love to bake and was afraid my oven would miss me this month when I wasn't doing any baking. Little did I know I would be roasting veggies on a daily basis! I'll share some of my favorite recipe creations soon!

I'm a former band nerd turned current band nerd. That's right, after 16 years, I dragged the flute out of the closet and joined a community band. It is satisfying in a way I had no idea it could be. I had a rough transition to mommyhood, but I feel like I am finally getting to a point where I can have activities I enjoy that I can share with my family, but are largely for fulfilling something within myself (running and music).

I'll be bringing back some of my favorite old posts from my previous blog. I wish I had a way to import all the old entries, but I don't think there is. So you'll have to be content with pick and choose entries every so often.

Well, that's my first post on this new home! I can't wait to get some of the words floating around in my brain down on the screen soon.

Until then,
Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment