Tuesday, October 7, 2014

AppleCheeks-inspired Bandana Bibs: A Review!

If you've read any posts here, you know that I LOVE AppleCheeks cloth diapers! And I also love anything with the apple logo on it...so when the owner of Lil' Monkey Cheeks asked if I would like a bandana bib to review, there was no question about it!

First of all, it is incredibly soft and plush! It's two layers of fabric - a thick knit for the front, and gloriously soft minky for the backing. Seriously, that minky rivals the silky rub-your-face texture of brand new AppleCheeks bamboo inserts, so I was SOLD!

I picked the apple logo that matches Riptide, because that color happens to coordinate so well with some other favorites - Jem and Steel Me! These bibs are also available in Cherry Tomato (red), Lake Echo (black), St. Lucia (aqua) and Pink About It (bubblegum pink). Buy yours here!! Lil' Monkey Cheeks AppleCheeks-inspired Bandana Bibs





My 2 year old model was being...well, 2, so you'll just have to imagine how CUTE this would look on a sweet little face!

And for the more mature messy eater, protect that bump! We've all been there. You can't get close enough to the table anymore, and you WILL drop food on your tummy! This bandana bib is just the right size to keep "the splash zone" free from spills.






I can't wait to have a drooly (and more cooperative model) soon - this will be so great for December Baby! Thanks, Lil' Monkey Cheeks!

Stay fluffy (and neat!)

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention, what Texas baby wouldn't love a bandana bib anyway?! So cute and soft I bet my 2 year old wouldn't fight wearing it either! As always, your pictures are so funny. Protect the bump!! :)

    ReplyDelete